Linggo, Agosto 14, 2011

 Love for most of us is a feeling in ecstasy but for me it's the burning pain inside of me. I aint gonna tell you that you are my love forever and i will love you till the end. i won't state idiotic statements such that you are my life and my existence duh! i want to vomit because you know what? i did. I did! and I swear to God it will not happen again.
           The moments and memories that I had with you, I cursed them all! I looked stupid for loving you that much! you are not worthy of such! I hate my eyes because i could still see your face , those frothy lips,your ideal nose,and your glitzy eyes staring at me so preciously. I can't believe that I fall for that so easily. I loathe the way you talk to me and your inimitable voice still hunting me. Why is it, that it is like I'm the only one hurt? Why can't I see you wanting me. I could still hear my heart pumping as I remember you, and I don't like it but I can't stop it. 




This heart is a jail that only you could open it up. But how could it be? you are not even with me anymore and I know you will never be. But God! please tell me how to forget someone like you?  Coz i already had a very bad situation here. How can I tell to my heart to stop shouting your name because I'm previously burning myself to death.



I want to forget you
till that time i would be ok too
without you it's hell
but something ring the bell

whenever you are
i could not move the car
for you to be near me
and to love me 

the way you stare
i really can not bear
that you will never be mine
for you already cut the line

Hope you'll be happy now
coz i'll stop fantasizing any about you and me
but before everything 
i want to make my last cry the last drop of my tears will be accepting all facts that meant my freedom from this jail,from this world I myself made for us...I love you A*****. Goodbye:(( 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento