Sabado, Agosto 27, 2011

IF ONLY

"You are still the one"

the more lovers you have
even though their thought for you is pure
pure as the white Dove
there is still the wound that can't be cure

because the one you love
Can never be yours
it hurts inside, so much just as much as torn
if only God can hear your heart from up above




That he can make things better
when there's no pain, someone to cater
The pain lingers because he is not beside you
But it is aggravated by the fact that she hurt him too

If only your mine
there will be no waste of time
I'll hug you from dawn to set
i know that from the very day we've met

in through your eyes
where my heart is lying  
i can feel that there are no lies
you love her as much as much I love you

And that miffed me the most
the one liter of tears i have given to you???
all the pain??? i should be mad.... but hey, i just love you that much that whatever the feelings of yours...i'll accept it just to see you happy with the one you love... after she made you a fool, i want to run to you to offer my comfort but the fact that I know I will only the words that you love her that rendered me to just stay out of the way... Before I let you go, out of my mind, out my heart, and out of my existence i just want to say I love you yesterday, now at present, and I know even tomorrow....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento