Sabado, Hulyo 23, 2011

" Why do I still love you"

There are times I look at my mirror trying to figure out if why in the world,,,why is it you? why can't it be so easy to love somebody who will love you back... when there is no pain nor hard times...

 


I cared and cherished all the times that  I had with you....and all I wanted was you to do the same...What is it that you found to her that you did not on me? I know that I love you more than her...When we were together all my heart desires was to hold your hand and to feel that you feel the same to me 'coz that is the what my heart is longing .


If  you knew that we will never be together for a longer time why did you made me believe that it can....You broke my heart but still this heart pumps because it still feel that your heart still beats... even though your with someone else all I wanted to know is that your happy and leaving me is all worth it for your happiness because I only care for you....
Only you....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento