Huwebes, Hulyo 21, 2011

"everything is changing"


Ones you were mine. I can hold your hand, hug you and kiss you as long as I desire. We held each others arm just like there is no tomorrow. Every time I open my eyes I see you staring at me, holding my cheeks and kiss me so gently. Oh how I miss so much those days, don't you?




For more than two months of being in love with you I know I could forget you. But there's is always a doubt that i feel deep down when I say those words because I knew that we can never last forever. We met so suddenly, you left me so early. I can never forget those happy memories that even though it tears me up and it hurts just like stabbing me a million times. I wont allow it to just pass by because I want the feeling that you made me felt. 


It was cold and dark night when we talk of about our feelings. I told you that I love you so much and I don't want to get hurt again because I knew when I commit myself to you it is correlated about having pain. You knew i was hurt but then you injured my sentiments as well. Actually, you even worsen it. And forgetting you? Can you honestly believe that I can? I hope, but you can never dictate a heart who loved and hurt by the same person who she wants to be the reason why she still beats for this body to function as it must be. Maybe that is also the reason why I can't forget you because you disturbed the homeostasis of my whole body regulation.


I know everything is change but it takes time. I wish that you are happy with your life without me but assure you no love can ever compare to the love I could give you. This is like facing the yawning abyss of eternity were the only choice is to give you up and all the memories with you to live. I chose to live and leave my past behind and soon my memory box would just discard you.:((



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento